TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

[Official] #01

2014 is not gonna be a good year for me.
Back to this 'nobody will see' space
A couple of responsibilities fell hard on my shoulders.
More priorities this year, suffering from insomnia.
Definitely not a good sign.
Moving on...
 
Is this an end for us?
Knowing you likes him,
how can i be feeling secured?
True,i'm a man but i'm also a human.
So much uncertainities.
Just wanted to know if you are still with me.
I know i'm not the kind of man you expected for.
I'm done with that, which i've been trying to be one.
While trying to be one, i'm gone.
Yes! I am an emotional guy,
But if i were to hold back all my emotion for you.
You are definitely the one.
It's not gonna be easy to be your priorities,
but it's also not easy to feel like an option.
 
Guess it's just me being paranoid that leads us where we are today.
I'm not your partner, we are of no status.
You are free to choose anybody.
But i just can't afford to lose you.
I don't care how much effort i put in,
or how  my effort will go down the drain.
Because true love will hold on for that one reason,
even if there are 1001 reasons to let go.
 
This is what kept me holding on till now:
My love for you