TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Last words of 2013

- 2013 -
 A year full of twist and turn
28 April this year
I knew you and thats probably the best thing ever.
I fell for you so deeply that even i can't imagine.
Along the way, all those ups and downs we've gone through.
I've still could not understand why you can't accept us in the relationship.
Till yesterday;
I've spend some time reading your past tweet,
and i could understand how deeply you were in love with him;
how I couldn't replace him.
Fear overcame me.
I guess i've been saying and doing alot of stupid things.
Just to get your attention.
Knowing you don't like attention seekers, i tried not to.
But i fear you fell for others.
We had great time in Phuket,
that is till then i realised i didn't just fall for you;
I had fallen in love with the moments with you and the courtship.
You're the first in everything so far;
the first girl whom my mum saw and we're not together,
the first girl i've made breakfast for;
the first girl who makes me go crazy over.
This is definitely not because 'you're harder to get'
It's because I love you.
I must admit, my heart is no longer as in the past,
wooing and waiting for a girl for years.
and i'm also surprised of my perserverance,
I've been trying to figure out what is going on.
And i've realised that i have fallen for you too deeply.
I don't dare to think if one day you were to leave my life,
how would i react.
Frankly speaking, my thought of changing job not because of me only,
it's because i want to give you a life, that no one can.
i believe that there are other suitors who are doing the same.
I don't want ’曾经拥有‘
I only want '天长地久' with you.
2014 is around the corner,
I hope thing will be better for us.
Anyway, you probably won't be able see this post either.
This is where i can pour all my feelings out and nobody knows about it.